$90.30 ex GST
Finishing Blades to suit most common 36” Trowelling machines including Forza, Hoppt Allen, Whiteman, Cromellins, Flextool, Master Finish, Bartell, Bentonelli, Wacker.
Based on the American style finish blade they are a flat blade with a central mounting bar are manufactured from high-quality silver steel. The ends or corners of the blades are bent up slightly to prevent trowelling marks. The centrally located mounting bar means once the blade as worn on one edge, the blade can be rotated to the opposing edge for a second use. They are best suited for finishing industrial floors and pavements.
Blade Size: 150 x 355mm (6”x14”) Bolt Size: 5/16” UNC HT (2 Required per Blade)
- Length 380mm
- Width 250mm
- Height 20mm
- Weight 4.85kgs
- Pallet Qty: 50
Features and Benefits
- High Quality – Made in Italy from German steel
- Suits most common 36” Machines
- Use for finishing and burning the concrete
- Packaged in a set of 4 Blades
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.