$90.40 ex GST
The Jack Jaw peg puller jaws are made from case hardened steel and will offer years of service. However, metal against metal will invariably wear over time and the jaws may need replacing. It’s quick and simple to replace the jaws on your Jack Jaw Peg Puller. Simply remove the bolts securing the jaws, remove the circlip at the rear of the jaw pivot, and the jaws can be removed and replaced.
Peg puller jaws come in a set of 4 as all peg pullers require 2 jaws on either side to give the peg puller its tremendous gripping power.
Features and Benefits
- Case hardened jaws for ultimate durability
- Quick and easy to change
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.