Dust suppressant is used on construction sites, gravel roads, quarries, landfill, mineral dumps, open fields and virtually any area where dust inhibits safe and efficient operations. When dust suppressant is applied to loose soil, the organic compound binds the soil together to form a crusty layer, preventing the particles from becoming airborne.
- Size: 1000L
- Weight: 1070kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1000mm x1200mm x 1180mm
Features and Benefits
- Ecological improvement
- Increases site safety and prevents dust pollution
- Reduction in respiratory-related medical issues
- Australian made
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.