25/30mm bottom deck chairs have two settings, 25mm and 30mm and are commonly used to support reinforcing in suspended decks, precast beams, panels and tilt-up applications. Deck chairs are an alternative to traditional wire or metal chairs. However, unlike steel chairs, they are strong, stable, lightweight and will not rust.
They also feature dimpled feet to ensure minimum exposure on suspended or precast elements. They are manufactured in Australia to AS/NZS2425(2015)-Grade 120kg and are packed in bags of 100.
- Size: 25mm/30mm
- Type: Bottom Deck Chair
- Chairs Per Bag: 100
- Bags Per Pallet: 50
Features and Benefits
- Made in Australia
- Complies to AS/NZS2425(2015) Standard
- Lightweight, stable and will not rust
- Dimples on the feet create minimum exposure so they can’t be seen on the underside of the panel
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.