When filled with sand, hessian sandbags have a wide variety of uses on the job site. Whilst sandbags are most commonly used to contain flooding, they can also be used to prevent errosion, weigh down multi message signage frames and provide temporary support during pit construction.
Hessian sandbags are made from 8oz hessian, are 825mm long, 350mm wide
PLEASE NOTE: These sandbags are unfilled.
Size: 825x350mm (33×14”)
Fabric Weight: 8oz
Bags per pack: 50
Bags per Pallet: 1000
Features and Benefits
- Variety of Uses
- Can be filled with sand or gravel depending on use
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.