$213.20 ex GST
Danley PaveX Crack-A-Joint induces a controlled crack to the full depth of the concrete. The PVC strip is simply inserted into wet concrete flush with the finished surface. The Rip-a-strip capping eliminates the need for tooled or sawn joints and protects the joint from ingress from foreign particles. Once the pavement has set, the Rip-a-strip capping can be peeled off leaving a clean, joint line.
Pavex Crack-A-Joint is ideal for use in chemically corrosive environments including chlorinated or salt-water swimming pool surrounds and coastal environments.
PaveX Crack-a-Joint is only sold in a bundle of 10. (Price is per bundle of 10)
- Height: 30mm
- Length: 3m
- Weight: 1.0kg
- Pack Qty: 10
Features and Benefits
- Corrosion Free Joint
- Eliminates the need for tooled or sawn joins
- Easy to install
- No need to return the next day for saw cutting
- Reduces the risk of early shrinkage cracking
- Smooth transition over joint
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.