Tie wire coils are our most common form of tie wire and are the pliable annealed wire used to secure reinforcing bar and mesh prior to concrete placement. The wire can easily be formed into a shape around the reinforcing and twisted together using end nips.
Galvanized wire is typically used in specialist applications and is coated to prevent corrosion if moisture is present.
Steel fixers typically use a tie-wire reel, worn on a belt, to manage and dispense the wire conveniently. (sold separately)
Each 1.42kg coil contains approximately 95m of wire. 1 box has 10 coils .
- Coil Size: 1.42kg (95m Approx)
- Coils per Box: 10
- Boxes per Pallet: 64
Features and Benefits
- Pliable to conform to required rebar shape
- Galvanized to prevent corrosion
- Packaged in wax paper to prevent premature corrosion
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.