When trying to protect concrete from rain or sun, it pays to get the right hessian. That’s why we only stock 18oz hessian as 14 oz doesn’t provide as much protection. Hessian is used to protect freshly finished concrete from rain damage and erosion from rainwater run off. Hessian can also be used as a wet curing aid by laying wet hessian over freshly laid concrete. The wet hessian hydrates the surface by holding moisture against the concrete’s surface.
Fabric Weight: 18oz (305gsm)
Roll Size: 1.8m x 50m
Rolls per Pallet: 20
Features and Benefits
- Heavier fabric weight offers more protection
- Protects freshly laid concrete from light rain damage
- Can be used as a wet curing aid.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.