$479.00 ex GST
The Hikoki WR36DA impact wrench is a nut-busting powerhouse. Powered by a 36V multi-volt Battery, tt can punch out a whopping 1650Nm of torque. The wrench is also IP56 dust and water-resistant, features a 4 step tightening mode selector and a highly durable hammer case.
This is a skin only – Battery and chargers sold separately
- Max Torque: 1650Nm
- Drive: 19mm (1/2”)
- Weight: 3.7kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 245mm x 107mm x 276mm
- Model No: WR36DA(H4Z)
Features and Benefits
- 1650Nm high torque performance
- IP56 dust and water-resistant
- 4 step tightening mode selector
- Highly durable hammer case
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.