Moisture Fix X220 is a single-pack ready-to-use solution designed to penetrate new or old concrete and eliminate the risks and problems associated with subfloor moisture. X220 penetrates deep into the concrete matrix forming a collidal silicate gel barrier that makes the concrete mass permanently impermeable. In most cases, floor preparation and floor coverings can be applied after 24 hours of application (Concrete must be cured for a minimum of 28 days). Moisture X220 is very similar to the Densi-Proof X200 however it cannot be sprayed from an airless sprayer. X220 is designed for either pouring on and spreading with a soft broom or applying with a low-pressure, non-atomising, pump-type sprayer.
Features and Benefits
- Forms a permanent internal moisture barrier in the concrete, eliminating the risk of moisture compromising floor coverings, coatings, adhesives or sealers.
- Designed for existing projects
- Aids in concrete curing if applied at time of pour
- Pour and spread or preferentially low pressure spray application
- Doesn’t form a membrane – After Trade Friendly (Wattyl, Dulux, Ardex, Kiesel, BASF, RLA Polymers)
- Complies with AS1884-2012 Floor Coverings-Resilient Sheet & Tiles – Installation Practices
- Environmentally Friendly & HACCP Certified – Low Odour – 0.0g/l VOC
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.