$108.20 ex GST
Designer powder release agent is used to prevent slate impression mats from sticking to the concrete during the impression process. Colour hardener is generally trowelled in to the surface before the release agent powder is dispersed evenly over the surface. When the impression mat is pressed into the concrete, the release agent prevents the mat from adhering to the concrete providing a clean release. When the mats are removed, the release agent says in the deeper section of the impression creating an attractive two tone effect.
Drum Size: 8kg
Coverage: 60-80m2 per drum.
Features and Benefits
- Recreate authentic looking slate patterns
- Range of colours
- Fine dust for even dispersion
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.