Set-up Steel pegs are made from a higher grade steel and are thicker than most other pegs on the market. Whilst other industries may only use a steel peg once or twice, concretors and construction workers are using them time and time again, that’s why we make ours stronger. We also make them wider to offer more support to formwork and more assistance to softer soils.
1650mm pegs are commonly used to create temporary barriers to mark out walkway or exclusion zones on site. The feature a hook at the top to secure barrier mesh and then a series of holes at 125mm spacings to allow cable tying etc.
Pegs per Bundle: 10
Bundles per Pallet: 40
Features and Benefits
- Higher grade steel for longevity
- Wider peg for more resistance to formwork and soft soils
- Wide range of uses
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.