The RLSV2S laser is a self-levelling, dual grade, rotating laser level with exceptional range and accuracy. The unit has the power and range to cover an 800m diameter job site and can run for 65 hours with the NiMH battery pack. When the charge runs down, the battery pack can be replaced with D-Cell Alkaline batteries whilst the pack is charging. With the IP66 rating, the RLH5A is “Job Site Tough” and can withstand dust, a sudden shower or even torrential rainfall.
The RLSV2S features horizontal single and dual-grade slope function and can be controlled from a distance using the full-function radio remote control. It can also be used for vertical applications. The LS80L Receiver is a long-range receiver and can be read from either side of the unit.
- 1 x RLSV2S Laser Level
- 1 x LS80L Receiver
- 1 x HOLDER6 Receiver Bracket
- 1 x Radio Remote Control
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Blow mould case
- Accuracy: ± 10 arc seconds
- Self-Levelling range: Horizontal ± 5°
- Grade (Dual): ± 5%
- Working Area: 800m
- Rotation Speed: 600 RPM
- Dust/Water Rating: IP66
- Operating Time: 120 Hours (Alkaline Batteries)
- Laser Class: III
- Weight: 6kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 440mm x 270mm x 200mm
Features and Benefits
- Simple and quick to use
- Horizontal, single grade, dual grade and vertical function
- Radio remote control
- Self Levelling
- Large operating range
- Double-Sided Receiver
- IP66 protection against water and dust
- 5 Year Warranty
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.