$146.00 ex GST
Ultrastik is a revolutionary new formwork magnet that is faster, safer and easier to use than conventional formwork magnets. The patented quick release system allows you to turn the magnet on and off by simply pulling and twisting the handle. The narrow head and long handle make it easy to clean those hard to reach areas and the powerful rare earth magnet is strong enough to pick up a pair of end nips, cold chisel etc. If you’re a formworker or steel fixer, then you’ll need an Ultrastik. Watch the video below to find out more.
Head size: 35mm
Handle Length: 1.35m
Features and Benefits
- Patented quick release system to turn magnet on and off
- Magnet can be locked in the “Off” position for transport
- 35mm magnet head enables cleaning in hard to reach places
- 1.35m handle saves bending over
- Durable construction
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.