$279.30 ex GST
PVC waterstops have been used for many years and are still considered one of the best forms of waterstop. The PVC extrusion creates a tough, watertight barrier between the concrete joints and prevents the ingress of water through the joint.
Centre-stop waterstop needs to be located centrally in the concrete and is typically tied to reinforcing bars. A welding iron is required to weld the two ends together should the waterstop need to be joined. Factory-made intersection pieces are also available to make site installation easier.
CJ951 features a centre-bulb, and is designed specifically for expansion joints. The centre-bulb will compress or stretch as the joint moves without compromising the waterstop.
- Type: Centerstop
- Width: 150mm
- Roll Length: 20m
- Joint Type: For Expansion Joints
Features and Benefits
- Conforms to or exceeds all major international standards
- High-quality PVC for long term performance
- Able to withstand high hydrostatic head pressures
- Full range of profiles available
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.