The Hikoki DH28PC2 is a 3 Mode SDS Plus rotary hammer drill. The drill features forward and reverse gearing and the ability to select between hammer drilling, drilling only and hammering only.
This means the drill can be used for conventional drilling through timber and steel making it a great backup unit.
- Shank: SDS Plus
- Power: 720W
- Joules: 2.9J
- Weight 2.8kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 327mm x 101mm x 440mm
Features and Benefits
- Compact and lightweight
- High drilling speed to work more efficiently
- 3 Modes: hammer drilling, drilling only and hammering only
- Soft grip handle and side handle to further improve user comfort
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.