The DE110i is powered by Husqvarna’s own 36V BLi batteries and is equipped with the latest HMI technology, e-flow system and the legendary Longopac® bag system. The HMI and E-flow system work together to monitor performance and automatically adjust the airspeed ensuring stable air flow, extended filter life and a continuous runtime of up to 30mins. The DE110i is compact, sturdy and compliant with the high safety standards making it an ideal hand held cutting, drilling, grinding and even soff-cutting applications. It also features embedded connectivity that enables monitoring of location, run-time, service and filter status along with other usage data.
This product is sold as a skin only, batteries and charger are available for purchase separately.
- Motor – 0.9kW 36V
- Battery – Husqvarna i-Series batteries
- Run Time – 30mins
- Max Vacuum – 200mbar
- Filter – H-Class HEPA filter (with EN1822 Certification)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 670 x 400 x 1000mm
- Weight: 26kg
Features and Benefits
- Ingenous E-Flow system automatically adjusts air flow depending on load reducing energy consumption by up to 30%
- Compliant with the latest H-Class standards
- Integrated Filter alarm
- Clean filter with the press of a button
- Compact and portable
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Improved LongoPac® attachment system
- Runs on 36V i-Series batteries for ultimate portability
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.