The DE120 is Husqvarna’s next generation of dust extractors and is equipped with the latest HMI technology, e-flow system and the legendary Longopac® bag system. The 2.2kW motor makes this unit ideal for use with larger hand held grinding, cutting and drilling tools, floor grinders, shot blasters, scarifiers and more. The HMI and E-flow system work together to monitor performance and automatically adjust the air speed ensuring stable air flow, reducing energy consuption and extending filter life. The improved Longopac® attachment system makes it super easy to mount cassettes and ensures no dust gathers in the folds. It also features embedded connectivity that enables monitoring of location, run-time, service and filter status along with other usage data.
- Motor – 2.2kW Single Phase 230V (15A)
- Max Vacuum – 200mbar
- Filter – H-Class HEPA filter (with EN1822 Certification)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 815 x 542 x 1125mm
- Weight: 39kg
Features and Benefits
- Ingenous E-Flow system automatically adjusts air flow depending on load reducing energy consumption by up to 30%
- Compliant with the latest H-Class standards
- Integrated Filter alarm
- Clean filter with the press of a button
- Compact and portable
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Improved LongoPac® attachment system
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.