$288.80 ex GST
PVC waterstops have been used for many years and are still considered one of the best forms of waterstop. The PVC extrusion creates a tough, watertight barrier between the concrete joints and prevents the ingress of water through the joint.
Rearguard waterstop needs to be located at the back of the joint and is typically adhered to formwork. A welding iron is required to weld the two ends together should the waterstop need to be joined. Factory-made intersection pieces are also available to make site installation easier.
CJ924 features a centre-bulb, and is designed specifically for expansion joints. The centre-bulb will compress or stretch as the joint moves without compromising the waterstop.
- Type: Rearguard
- Width: 200mm
- Roll Length: 20m
- Joint Type: For Expansion Joints
Features and Benefits
- Conforms to or exceeds all major international standards
- High-quality PVC for long term performance
- Able to withstand high hydrostatic head pressures
- Full range of profiles available
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.