$255.90 ex GST
Aftek Epilox Binder is a multi-purpose high-performance Epoxy Binder System. The two-part solvent-free epoxy resin binder can be used standalone as an epoxy primer for the subsequent application of repair products and epoxy grouts. Epilox binder can also be mixed with fillers and aggregate to produce epoxy mortars of various consistencies. It can be used on both vertical and horizontal surfaces and an epoxy paste or filler/grout. Essentially, the epilox binder is a “mix your own” epoxy grout to specification. The datasheet includes a range of mixed designs depending on application – complete with tensile, flextural and compressive strength indications.
Filler sold separately.
- Kit Size: 6L
- Mix Ratio: 2:1 (Resin: Hardener)
- Pot Life: 25-35°C
- Compressive Strength: 100MPa (unfilled)
- Coverage: 1m2 / Litre @ 1mm Thickness
- Coverage: 5-7m2 (When used as a primer)
Features and Benefits
- 100% Solids epoxy
- Solvent Free
- High Tensile & Compressive Strength
- Bonds to Damp Concrete
- High Mechanical Strength
- Excellent Adhesion to most substrates
- Australian Made
- Extremely versatile
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.