The K970 Chain saw, is no ordinary chain saw. Whilst having a similar appearance of a conventional timber chainsaw, this saw is designed for cutting concrete.
The diamond-tipped chain can plunge cut up to 350mm deep through concrete and masonry.
The K970 chain saw is ideal for cutting window and door openings in walls where you don’t want to overcut the corner and can cut openings as small as 110mm x 110mm.
*No Bar & Chain
- Max Cutting Depth: 350mm
- Bar Length: 14”
- Power: 4.8kW
- Weight: 9.7kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 846mm x 272mm x 370mm
Features and Benefits
- Plunge cut up to 350mm
- Cut penetrations as small as 110mm x 110mm
- No overcutting on corners
- High Performance Optimised engine
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.