MBW walk-behind trowel machines are heavy-duty, USA-built machines for professional contractors. It starts with the over engineered cast alloy gearbox with cooling fins to ensure rapid heat dissipation for extended bearing and lubricant life. Add the precision-machined worm shaft, bronze gears, over-engineered seals, and bearings make this gear box the most rugged gearbox in the industry. Whilst being heavy-duty, MBW doesn’t sacrifice operator comfort and usability. From the adjustable handlebars, the fully enclosed stop switch, anti-vibration mounts and a Teflon lined throttle cable for smooth and easy operation. The MBW trowel machine can also be upgraded with a high torque clutch and/or an EZ pitch handle for an instant. Comparison of these critical components to those of other machines answers the question as to why MBW trowel machines run so well for so long.
Features and Benefits
- Reliable Honda Engine with 3 Year Warranty
- Anti-vibration mounts
- Balanced Single Piece Lifting Hook
- Fully enclosed stop switch
- Adjustable Handle Bar
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.