MBW walk-behind trowel machines are heavy-duty, USA-built machines for professional contractors. It starts with the over-engineered cast alloy gearbox with cooling fins to ensure rapid heat dissipation for extended bearing and lubricant life. Add the precision-machined worm shaft, bronze gears, over-engineered seals, and bearings make this gearbox the most rugged gearbox in the industry. Whilst being heavy-duty, MBW doesn’t sacrifice operator comfort and usability. From the adjustable handlebars, the fully enclosed stop switch, anti-vibration mounts, and a Teflon-lined throttle cable for smooth and easy operation.
- Rotor Diameter: 46” (1200mm)
- Engine: Honda GX390
- Blades – 4 x 46’’ (TBB46C, TBB46F)
- Rotor Speed: 70-135 RPM with standard clutch / 35-180 RPM with high torque clutch
- Weight: 118kg
Features and Benefits
- Reliable Honda Engine with 3 Year Warranty
- Anti-vibration mounts
- Balanced Single Piece Lifting Hook
- Fully enclosed stop switch
- Adjustable Handle Bar
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.