$191.00 ex GST
Sikadur 41 is a 3 component, solvent-free epoxy resin patching mortar. It is made up of the Sikadur 31 part A & B and is mixed 5kg of graded aggregate (Sand) to make an epoxy mortar capable of patching up to 60mm in a single application. Sikadur 41 is ideal for making structural repairs to precast and insitu concrete as well as repairing damaged concrete, crack repair, etc. Sikadur 41 hardens without shrinking and is extremely durable and chemical resistant.
- Kit Size: 11kg
- Ratio: 2:1:2.5 (by weight)
- Compressive Strength: 82MPa
- Thickness: 2-60mm
- Coverage: 2kg / m2 per mm of thickness
Features and Benefits
- Easy to Mix & Apply
- Very good adhesion to most construction materials
- Different coloured components (For mixing control)
- High initial and ultimate mechanical strength
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.