Grooved bullfloats are used to create a non-slip surface on freshly laid concrete. Grooving is often required to improve traction and help shed surface water on concrete roadways, off-ramps, safety ramps, bridges etc.
The bullfloat has a series of evenly spaced fins on the face to create perfectly aligned grooves on the surface of the concrete.
Please note: This Bullfloat does not come with a mechanism. Heavy duty tilt mechanisms sold separately.
- Length: 900mm
- Width: 200mm
- Groove Spacing: 56mm ( 2 1/4”)
- Groove Depth: 6mm
- Groove Width: 6mm
- Material: Magnesium
Features and Benefits
- Heavy-duty magnesium bullfloat
- Creates perfectly spaced grooves every time
- Made in USA
- A simple way to increase traction on concrete surfaces
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.